[MOBY-dev] Registering 'arbitrary' SOAP services in MOBY Central

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Dec 2 01:38:05 UTC 2003

Mark,
   That's a wonderfull development. I would love to be more active and
test it at once. The problem is that I have less than one week before
leaving for a long Xmas holiday, and I need to do a lot of things before I
leave (including hopefully some jMoby stuff regarding the API to the Moby
services). Still I will try to test your new changes, but if I don't
please forgive me, it is not because of lack of enthusiasm...

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger