[MOBY] [MOBY-dev] final head count for the MOBY developers meeting needed ASAP!

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Sat Aug 9 22:18:51 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 11:29, Mark Wilkinson wrote:

Okay, here's the latest draft of the plan:

Wall Center Hotel, Vancouver, BC, Canada.  October 4/5

Attending:

1 Me
2 Lincoln
3 Fiona
4 Damian
5 Andrew
6 Ken
7 Heikko
8 Martin
9 Mike Niemi
10 Lukas Mueller (?)
11 a myGrid representative (TBA) (still uncertain...)
12 Shuly
13 Mike Gribskov (UCSD)

Any more?  If not, I will make arrangements with the hotel on Monday.
I think I can get a CA$99 per night (+17% tax) rate as a (pending)
member of UBC faculty.  For three nights that comes to $3900 + tax.  As
far as I can tell right now, I *should* be able to cover the entirety of this
out of the BioMOBY grant.  Depending on the cost of booking a room to hold
the meeting, I *may* also be able to cover the costs of two meals
per day (B/L) for the two meeting days...

As things become more certain I'll post to the group.

****
If anyone else is planning to come you must tell me BEFORE MONDAY PM!!
****

Cheers all!!

Mark