[MOBY-dev] Tentative date for next developers meeting

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Fri Aug 8 16:03:25 UTC 2003

Hi all,

How does the weekend of Oct 4/5 sound?  Venue:  Wall Center Hotel,
Vancouver.

Nothing is fixed in stone yet.  I'm hoping to confirm by Monday that i
can get the special UBC rate at this very expensive hotel... Let me know
if this suits those of you who are planning to attend (all seven of you
:-)  )

Ken - do you think you will be able to piggy-back your meeting
before/after this one if we decide on these dates/venue?

Mark