[MOBY] [MOBY-dev] a tutorial for BioMOBY perl modules

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Sun Aug 31 21:41:47 UTC 2003

Wow!!!!

This is **wonderful!!**  (and badly needed!)

Thank you very much for investing your time in this way.  If it is okay
with you I will make a link from the BioMOBY homepage to your tutorial.
Let me know...

I'll go through the exercises and check them over the next few days, but
they look perfect so far :-)

Thanks again!!

Mark

--