[MOBY-dev] New MOBY mailing list: moby-announce

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Sat Aug 30 00:40:50 UTC 2003

This mailing list is for announcement of the new and cool MOBY services that
you are all so proudly setting up :-)  Also discussion of the interfaces to
those services, their speed/stability, and any useful service pipelines that
you have discovered on your travels through the MOBY world.

You must register for this mailing list using the link above - the boys at
open-bio have not yet moved the BioMOBY site over to their new server, so
for the moment this new mailing list will not appear on the usual mailing-
list website.  This should be fixed in a couple of weeks.

This is my last MOBY action before I leave for Italy.  Cheers all!  Chat
again in a couple of weeks!

Mark

--
Mark Wilkinson <markw at illuminae.com>