[MOBY-dev] One use case that is an example of a potential

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Mon Dec 16 13:31:58 UTC 2002

Andrew D. Farmer wrote:

> Thanks for this. I certainly don't think we should turn any use case away as
> being too "primitive"; anything that represents a real problem for
> people trying to get their work done should probably be considered of the
> highest value!

Hi Andrew!

I guess I didn't mean "primitive" in the intellectual sense, but more in
terms of the datatypes that are being passed :-)

when is the next conference call?

"Speed is subsittute fo accurancy."

Dr. Mark Wilkinson, RA Bioinformatics
National Research Council, Plant Biotechnology Institute
110 Gymnasium Place, Saskatoon, SK, Canada

phone : (306) 975 5279
pager : (306) 934 2322
mobile: markw_mobile at illuminae dot com