[MOBY-dev] microarray use cases

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Thu Dec 12 18:24:08 UTC 2002

Here are a few more i threw together from my sick bed - might as well be
productive, and the heat from the laptop is keeping my chills at bay :-)
  Thank God for wireless!!!

 I don't think any of these belong in the "Mandatory" category, as they
are very MOBYesque but require fairly complex services to achieve, but
at the same time these don't require any special concessions on the part
of MOBY to make them work.  i.e. if people were willing to spend the
time defining the objects and writing the services these could probably
exist today.

Man, this is not as easy as it sounded when we proposed doing it!  I'm
*so* impressed with Fiona's efforts!