[MOBY-dev] Minutes?

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Tue Dec 3 14:34:44 UTC 2002

Hi everyone!

Damian, are you planning to have a "policy" (or whatever you want to
call it) of posting teleconference minutes on this list?  It might be
useful, or it might just be OTT...  I'm just thinking that there were
only a few of us on the call yesterday, but the more Use Cases we get
the better...

Cheers all!  Wish you were here!  Saskatoon woke up to -31'C this
morning... that's -24'F for those in the dark backwaters of the U.S.A.
;-)   heh heh heh... we never have to worry about an American invasion!

"Speed is subsittute fo accurancy."

Dr. Mark Wilkinson, RA Bioinformatics
National Research Council, Plant Biotechnology Institute
110 Gymnasium Place, Saskatoon, SK, Canada

phone : (306) 975 5279
pager : (306) 934 2322
mobile: markw_mobile at illuminae dot com