[GSoC] Are the 2021 (potential) mentors signed up to both Google Groups?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 19 19:21:40 EDT 2021

Are all of this years potential OBF GSoC mentors signed up to both the
public and the mentors only lists? Those of you who do get this message,
please check your co-mentors for any project proposals are also signed up.

I hope some of you are replying to the potential students directly,
because otherwise I fear many of them have not had any reply.

Thank you,

Peter
(Current OBF president; former GSoC mentor)