[GSoC] [Mentors Only] GSoC 2020 Proposal Evaluation

Sarthak Sehgal sarthaksehgal00 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:58:24 UTC 2020

*Note: This e-mail is addressed to all the potential mentors of OBF for
GSoC 2020*

Hi all,

OBF is overwhelmed to have received 65 student applications this year. The
Application Review Period has begun and I request you all to complete
evaluations by *April 16* beyond which the org admins will discuss about
slot requirement. Please add your evaluations in the Google Sheet I have
shared with you (there is a sheet for each project. PFA instructions).

Please also select the project you want to mentor in your GSoC Dashboard
("Want to Mentor" button after opening a proposal).

If you have not received an e-mail with the link to the Evaluation Sheet,
please let me know. If you have any questions otherwise, please feel free
to e-mail me at sarthaksehgal00 at gmail.com.

Helpful links:

   - GSoC 2020 timeline
   <https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline>