[GSoC] GSOC OBF & GMOD

Eric Talevich eric.talevich at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 18:58:54 UTC 2014

I've added the WormBase idea to the OBF GSoC wiki page:
http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2014_Ideas#WormBase:_data_visualization

The "cross-project ideas" section of the page also now links to GMOD's
ideas page. Since the student application period is about to begin, I think
this gives students enough to chew on and can stay as it is.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 6:33 AM, Fields, Christopher J <cjfields at illinois.edu