[GSoC] biocaml projects under O|B|F GSoC

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at drycafe.net
Sat Mar 1 00:41:58 UTC 2014

I don't think Google would have a problem with having someone mentoring or
co-mentoring for more than one organization - it's really up to us (as an
org) how comfortable or not we are with that.

However, the project, and the student, can be accepted only under one org,
and will count against the slot count of the accepting org.

   -hilmar

Hilmar Lapp -:- lappland.io