[GSoC] Possible project

Raoul Jean Pierre Bonnal bonnal at ingm.org
Wed Feb 26 07:12:45 UTC 2014

Dear Rob,
I'm the backup org admin, Eric (in cc) is the primary one.
Sure is possible and you did a great work in reorganozing the wiki with a lot of information regarding other possible orgs.
I see you have a lot of projects on you own page. Do you have some candidate project which is a must for your org? I think that having a selection of the most useful and appealing is the best option.

This year we introduced the cross project section where its outcome is intended to be usefult to others open bio projects. an example and personally speaking, traitdb and the semweb ideas are quite interesting ( i came from bioruby)

BUT you are FREE to propose the ideas that you like more.

Cheers
Raoul & Eric