[GSoC] Possible project

Rob Lanfear rob.lanfear at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 07:29:05 UTC 2014

Hi All,

To clarify, I'm not a NESCent organiser, just a mentor who was hoping to
put a specific project through NESCent. The link is for the project, whose
title is "Automated partitioning for morphological phylogenetics":

http://informatics.nescent.org/wiki/Phyloinformatics_Summer_of_Code_2014#Automated_partitioning_for_morphological_phylogenetics

It's a Python (and some external C programs) project, which does not use
any of the Bio* projects. So the questions are really specific to that one
project - I'm interested to know if this is the kind of thing that OBF
might consider as a project.

Cheers,

Rob