[GSoC] Want to contribute to open-bio for GSOC 2014

Anubhav Maity anubhavmaity7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 22:33:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am a BTech student from an Indian university and want to contribute code
for open-bio for GSOC 2014.
I love to code and can code in python. I have studied biology in high
school and have taken biotechnology during my college study.
I have looked on the projects of biopython  i.e Codon alignment and
analysis, Bio.Phylo: filling in the gaps and Indexing & Lazy-loading
Sequence Parsers. All the projects are very interesting. I want to
contribute in one of these projects, please help me in getting started.
Waiting for your positive reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Anubhav