[GSoC] GSoC 2013 is ON

Pjotr Prins pjotr2010 at thebird.nl
Tue Apr 2 08:36:52 UTC 2013

Great idea. Can you format it as a project idea on your Wiki - take
the other ideas as an example. You can leave the two options open and
see what student reacts to.

BTW We only have the 'right' students :). The selection process is
pretty strong.

There is some ongoing discussion about core and non-core OBF projects,
but I think since BioHaskell is going strong there will be little
against adding one project idea. If it brings a really competent
student we all gain.

There is a meeting between GSoC and the OBF board on the 9th, right
after we get or do not get accepted as a mentoring organisation. I'll
make a case for inclusion of your project idea into the program.

Adding it to the wiki will help.

Pj.