[GSoC] [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013

Pjotr Prins pjotr2010 at thebird.nl
Thu Feb 28 22:13:05 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 02:14:39PM -0500, Robert Buels wrote:
> Hurray!
>
> Would someone else be interested in being the org admin for OBF this
> year?  Preferably someone who's been an OBF mentor in one of the
> previous years?  I've got a lot of things on my plate.
>
> If someone else will be the primary, I can certainly volunteer as a backup.
>
> Rob

Because I think GSoC so important for bioinformatics I volunteer to
take on being the org admin for OBF this year. Chris Fields and Rob
Buels have promised to act as support, backup and conscience. Note
that I view this role as being purely organisational and
administrative. The difficult decisions will be made by OBF board
members.

Pj.