[GSoC] Interested in working on SearchIO

Ayush Goel ayushgoel111 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:03:49 UTC 2012

Hello,

  I am a student at Delhi College of Engineering. I have a prior
experience in python at two other interns. I was hoping to find myself
a more challenging project this time with python as the default
language. The description of the SearchIO project seems to be a very
good one.

  Still I am pretty new to the biopython's code. If possible, I would
like to have some more information regarding what is expected from the
deliverable. Also if some reference material on the background of the
data formats required (BLAST etc) could be provided, then it would be
very helpful.

--
Regards,
Ayush Goel