[EMBOSS] FASTA format appears to get misrecognised as GCG

Jan Kim jttkim at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:25:15 UTC 2015

Dear Peter,

thanks for your comments -- good to know that my speculations were
largely correct and that prefixing files with fasta:: is a reliable
fix.

Best regards, Jan

 |             email: jttkim at gmail.com                                |
 |             WWW:   http://www.jtkim.dreamhosters.com/              |