[EMBOSS] version 3.0.0 of wrappers4EMBOSS released

Guy Bottu Guy.Bottu at skynet.be
Fri Jul 18 16:25:09 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I do not know if you are still interested in wrappers4EMBOSS (the
software suite that allows to let some popular bioinformatic tools like
BLAST, MUSCLE and PhyML function under EMBOSS). After my computer
crashed a few months ago I wrote for my own benefit a new version and
there is no reason why I should not share it. It supports BLAST+ and
InterPro 5 (but not yet MRS 6 because the MRS interface has changed
substantially).

http://wemboss.sourceforge.net/

Regards,
Guy Bottu

---
Dit e-mailbericht bevat geen virussen en malware omdat avast! Antivirus-bescherming actief is.