[EMBOSS] Emboss-Explorer no longer "found" by apache?

Wolfgang Rumpf wolfgang.rumpf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 15:12:17 UTC 2014

I know that Emboss-Explorer is considered "deprecated" by many - but this should be something simple, I hope.  I just updated to Ubuntu 14.04, and now localhost/emboss-explorer is no longer a "recognized" address on my machine.  I'm pretty sure this must be an apache issue, but I don't know what the proper configuration is to be able to restore it.  Help?

Cheers,

Wolfgang

Dr. Wolfgang Rumpf
Research Scientist, Mathematical Medicine, The Research Institute at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
Adjunct Faculty, Dept. of Biotechnology, UMUC