[EMBOSS] about Emboss backtranseq tool codon usage table

Aysegul UNAL aysegulunal at mu.edu.tr
Thu Apr 11 12:01:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

I use your Emboss Backtranseq tool to translate my protein sequence into
nucleotide sequence. There, you can select the codon usage of any organism.
My organism is bacillus subtilis but there are two different selections,
bacillus  subtilis and Bacillus subtilis (high). I want to learn the
difference between

bacillus subtilis and bacillus subtilis (high)? because these two  diferent
selections give different nucleotide sequences.

Thanks in advance.

Assist.Prof.Dr. Aysegul UNAL

Mugla Sitki Kocman University, Faculty of Science,

Molecular Biology and Genetics Department

Phone: 0252 211 5412