[EMBOSS] Jemboss unable to delete job directories if results.home is on NFS

Mahmut Uludag uludag at ebi.ac.uk
Sun Sep 23 08:50:23 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the patch. I will apply your changes to the latest CVS
version of the file.

If I don't misread your email, problem may have stayed because we have
more streams not closed in other jemboss classes. The ones in
JembossFileServer get/put_file methods would be the main reason for the
.nfs files you reported. I remember seeing this problem long time ago
but didn't manage to find out its reason, i think i probably blamed nfs
and didn't spend time to check whether we might have anything wrong in
jemboss.

Mahmut