[EMBOSS] Support for multi-line annotation in ig format

Peter Rice ricepeterm at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 10:48:15 UTC 2012

Dear Daniel,

On 18/09/2012 03:00, Rozenbaum, Daniel (Biocceleration Inc) wrote:
> Greetings again,
>
> If I may, another question on the issue of IG format: how difficult would it be to support database indexing for this format?

Very easy, a 1-day job including testing and documentation.

Could you please make some example data available, and indicate which
fields could be indexed (including any information in formatted
descriptions or in naming conventions), and suggest a format name (e.g.
USPTO or Biocceleration)

EMBOSS Team