[EMBOSS] Error in Emboss Explorer after updated EMBOSS to 6.5.7

Jean Mao maoj at helix.nih.gov
Tue Sep 4 15:30:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

I know this list is for EMBOSS, not emboss explorer. However, I am not
sure where to look for help with emboss explorer anymore so I am trying
my luck here. Really appreciate if someone can point me to the right
direction.

Recently I updated emboss to 6.5.7 from 6.3.1. Emboss Explorer was
functional before I switched the link. Once the link is switched to
point to 6.5.7, the main manu panel on the left of the webpage is
comletely messed up. In stead of showing categories and apps under each
category, now there is only categories showing and no apps that one can
click and load. The most current emboss explorer I can find is 2.2.0 and
was out since 2006.

Regards,

Jean