[EMBOSS] Help to build a motif for fzzpro

Aengus Stewart aengus.stewart at cancer.org.uk
Thu Oct 18 14:52:44 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have been asked to build a motif and the first part of the motif is.....

"The first 4 AAs must not be acidic and 1 of them should be basic"

I am not sure how to do this. So far I have

{DE}(4)

I am thinking I run with this and then post-filter the fuzzpro file?

Any ideas greatfully accepted.

Cheers
Aengus

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.

We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you.
Cancer Research UK
Registered charity in England and Wales (1089464), Scotland (SC041666) and the Isle of Man (1103)
A company limited by guarantee.  Registered company in England and Wales (4325234) and the Isle of Man (5713F).
Registered Office Address: Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.