[EMBOSS] Databases

Georgios Magklaras georgios at biotek.uio.no
Mon Aug 6 11:45:29 UTC 2012

Hi Nabeel,

I made this guide on the subject of EMBOSS databases:

http://epistolatory.blogspot.no/2012/08/the-bioinformatics-sysadmin.html

I hope it explains the things you need to know to get started.

GM

Best regards,

George Magklaras PhD
RHCE no: 805008309135525

Senior Systems Engineer/IT Manager
Biotechnology Center of Oslo and
the Norwegian Center for Molecular Medicine
EMBnet TMPC Chair

http://folk.uio.no/georgios

Tel: +47 22840535