[EMBOSS] seqret does not find sequence after update

Oliver Liegmann oliver.liegmann at biologie.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Feb 17 13:16:46 UTC 2011

Hello,

thank you very much for your reply. dbifasta with "C" locales and
dbxfasta both seem to work well.

To answer your question: The operating system is Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid)
with locales set to de_DE.utf8.

Best regards,
Oliver Liegmann

P.S.: I CC'ed this message to the list, for other users to know about
the workaround. Probably a short note should be written into the
documentation of dbifasta about the locales issue.

--
Dipl.-Inf. Oliver Liegmann

AG Rensing
Fakultät für Biologie
Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
Hauptstraße 1
D-79104 Freiburg

+49 761 203-2521
oliver.liegmann at biologie.uni-freiburg.de
http://www.plantco.de/people/Oliver.html

MOSS 2011 - the annual meeting on bryophyte research
http://plantco.de/MOSS2011/