[EMBOSS] Antwort: restrict

Mehta, Perdeep Perdeep.Mehta at STJUDE.ORG
Fri Mar 12 15:22:35 UTC 2010

Hi List,

We now have the Rebase locally installed.  Strangely, I see a new error;

"Input nucleotide sequence(s): chr10.fa Uncaught exception:  Allocation failed, insufficient memory available, raised at ajstr.c:2170"

Above example is just for testing with chromosome 10, I plan to do either whole genome (all 23 chromosomes) or do 23 times with each chromosome. I have tested running on a queue with higher memory using following command;

 qsub -q normal-ib /path/restrict -sequence chr10.fa -enzymes hinfI -fragments -outfile chr10.res

Then it threw following error;

"Unable to run job: Script length does not match declared length."

It may not be the restrict problem,  I was just throwing it in here to see if anyone else have had seen such a problem.

Any guess.

Thanks,
perdeep