[EMBOSS] question about XML manual

Jon Ison jison at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Apr 27 16:30:23 UTC 2010

Dear Guy and folks

For the time being, you can get the latest versions from my naff homepage:
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~jison/

(in M$ word or HTML)

The versions there are not quite the final ones, but are not far off.  Soon, it'll all be moved to
a revamped EMBOSS website.  I'll make an announcement when that happens.

Cheers

Jon