[EMBOSS] accessing emboss ftp site

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Fri Apr 23 15:44:29 UTC 2010

In the last few months the open-bio.org servers switched datacenters, IP
addresses and firewall/IDS appliances. Lots of juicy things to look at
and debug.

Koen - if you have a chance can you send me the IP address that you are
using to connect from? I might be able to find some relevant log entries
with that info.

-Chris