[EMBOSS] vectorstrip: Died: Unknown qualifier --vectorfile

Jesse Erdmann jesse at libbench.com
Wed Oct 14 19:28:18 UTC 2009

Actually there are both.  According to
http://emboss.bioinformatics.nl/cgi-bin/emboss/help/vectorstrip, the
[-[no]vectorfile] option allows you to answer the question "Are your
vector sequences in a file?" without having to interact with the
program.  This works as expected in a different environment, but it's
not on my development environment, which means I have to manually
intervene multiple times during our perl script that would otherwise
run unattended.

Thanks!
Jesse

--