[EMBOSS] How to turn off GFF file creation in wordmatch?

Phillip San Miguel pmiguel at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 27 19:30:15 UTC 2009

I'm running wordmatch from EMBOSS v 5.0.0. In the manual for wordmatch
it is said:

   This program takes two sequences and finds regions where they are
   identical. These regions are reported in the output file (and
   optionally) in GFF (Gene Feature Format) files.

I would like wordmatch not to create the (optional) .gff files. But they
are created by default and I don't see a means to prevent this. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Phillip
Purdue Genomics Core Facilty