[EMBOSS] please modify two acd files for hmmer package

jason zhang jasonzhang2002 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 20:36:54 UTC 2009

Hi, peter
Peter Rice wrote:
> jason zhang wrote:
>> please modify : default: 100 to default: "100" in ehmmsearch and
>> ehmmpfam. I have a java parser for acd files. my parser choke for
>> these acd
>> files.
>
> Fixed in the new release.
>
> I am curious ... what does your parser do? We have a few changes in
> the new release (extra attributes).

I am coding an application which provides web interface and web service
interface to a set of applications including EMBOSS.  If you are
interested, the web interface is here:
http://174.129.249.18:8080/appweb. You can login in with testtest/123456
as the username/password.

The application is currently at beta stage.  The application parses ACD
file and generates Web interface and Web Service (WSDL).   Are the extra
attributes in the new release documented somewhere? I will support them
in my parser if web interface or Web Service are impacted.