[EMBOSS] Seqret fetch by URL

ajb at ebi.ac.uk ajb at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jun 24 11:15:45 UTC 2009

Hi Steve,

NCBI added an extra line in their entrez output. We put a patch file on
the ftp server a while ago that should fix this.

  ftp://emboss.open-bio.org/pub/EMBOSS/fixes/patches/

If it doesn't then if you add '-debug' to any EMBOSS application
you'll get an 'applicationname'.dbg file which gives verbose information
on the workings (or not) of the application.

HTH

Alan