[EMBOSS] EMBOSS Funding and New developments

Hervé Ménager hmenager at pasteur.fr
Tue Jun 16 09:57:36 UTC 2009

Hi,
> Another need that people have asked me several times (I am administrator of
> a web forum on bioinformatics) is to have a standard and official web
> interface to the emboss tools, since the list at
> http://emboss.sourceforge.net/interfaces/#web is outdated and google doesn't
> return clear results.
You can also give a try to Mobyle. Mobyle is the successor to the Pise
system which is listed on the above page but not maintained anymore.
Although it is not specific to EMBOSS, most of the package is
interfaced, and it also supports other popular packages (ViennaRNA,
Phylip...).
You can try it at http://mobyle.pasteur.fr/cgi-bin/portal.py, and get
further information at http://bioweb2.pasteur.fr/projects/mobyle/.
Regards,