[EMBOSS] EMBOSS 6.1.0 release now available

Charles Plessy charles-listes-emboss at plessy.org
Wed Jul 15 14:59:53 UTC 2009

Le Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 12:19:33PM +0100, ajb at ebi.ac.uk a écrit :
> Dear EMBOSS users and developers,
>
> A new version of EMBOSS (6.1.0) is now available for download
> from our ftp server:
>
>    ftp://emboss.open-bio.org/pub/EMBOSS/

Dear EMBOSS developers, congratulations for the release!

I have updated our Debian EMBOSS packages, and they should become available for
the Sid (unstable) distribution in our mirrors within a day or two. Please let
me know if these packages prove difficult to install on our current stable
distribution (Lenny), and I will prepare a semi-official backport.

I will update and rebuild the Debian EMBASSY packages against EMBOSS 6.1.0
later this week.

Have a nice day

--
Charles Plessy