[EMBOSS] jemboss

Charles Plessy charles-listes-emboss at plessy.org
Mon Jan 19 01:42:02 UTC 2009

Le Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 12:04:28PM -0300, Beny Spira a écrit :

> I am not sure about which java is installed by default in Debian, as there
> appears to be more than one (gcj, eclipse and now sun's jre and jdk).
> Is there anything else that may be done to install Jemboss?

Dear Beny,

I prepared an experimental package for jEMBOSS that uses OpenJDK. It is
available from the following URL:

http://packages.debian.org/experimental/jemboss

This package is not yet high quality; I welcome all comments to improve it. For
the moment all that is done is to collect the files installed by 'make -C
jemboss install' and to package them separately.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,