[EMBOSS] Dot Plot

Staffa, Nick (NIH/NIEHS) staffa at niehs.nih.gov
Thu May 29 12:21:30 UTC 2008

Thanks.
After a day of futzing around trying to create the point file that GCG's
Compare makes, with an whole page of Perl, I attacked the figure file it
makes. If one doesnt care about axes, then 2 or 3 commands set up the window
and one adds his points in the original units  ­ a half page of perl.
Figure is a great program. It's so old that surely they could open source
it.