[EMBOSS] Run Date error in fuzzpro and patmatdb?

ajb at ebi.ac.uk ajb at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Mar 20 23:06:10 UTC 2008

Hello Robin,

I cannot reproduce it on my non-MacOSX UNIXen here with 2.10.0
(or indeed 5.0.0 which you might consider trying - I can't see
anything in the source code logs that mention the effect you're
seeing but it's worth a shot).

I'd be glad of further details (i.e. MacOSX version, architecture
[ppc or x86], compiler version, Xcode tools version). Bugs in the
implementation of the system strftime() function on various operating
systems are not uncommon.

I also cannot recall anyone ever reporting such a bug.
If anyone else has ever seen this or solved it then please send
us details (emboss-bug at emboss.open-bio.org).

Thanks

Alan