[EMBOSS] newbie, need some guidance with emboss web services

Mahmut Uludag uludag at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Mar 4 16:57:12 UTC 2008

Hi Lorena,

I have used Eclipse TCP/IP-Monitor to check the data transfer between
your client program and the Soaplab services. The correct server
response to the getResults call is definitely received by the client
program but I'm not able to find out why the attributes of the response
object are empty in your client program.

As you may have noticed I asked help from two colleagues that I know
they have python webservices experience. If I hear anything from them
then will let you know.

Regards,
Mahmut