[EMBOSS] backtranseq

Magdy Alabady malabady at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 20:58:31 UTC 2008

Thanks Peter, it works well except it produces so many files. the number of
files is 4 or 5 times more than the number of sequences x2. for example, if
I have 10 sequences, I would expected 21 files produced: 10 protein
sequences, 10 backtranslation files, and one concatenated file. Is this
correct:
one other thing, forgive me if it bad question,  in the first line of the
script isn't the "-outseq 1.fasta" should be "-outseq $1.fasta"

thanks

--
Magdy S. Alabady, PhD