[EMBOSS] Is someone still using EMBOSS version 3 or 4 ?

Guy Bottu gbottu at vub.ac.be
Fri Dec 12 15:59:28 UTC 2008

	Dear all,

The current version of the wrappers4EMBOSS suite uses EMBOSS version 3.0.0
subroutine names and is therefore compatible with all EMBOSS versions from 3.0.0
up to 6.0.1. I am however considering upgrading the names to those of version
5.0.0, if not for other reasons then certainly to get rid of annoying long lists
of compiler warning messages. Therefore my question : is still someone using
EMBOSS version 3 or 4 and has some reason for not willing to upgrade between now
and the first months of 2009 ?

	Regards,
	Guy Bottu,
	Belgian EMBnet Node - wEMBOSS development team