[EMBOSS] jaspscan - multiple sequences

ajb at ebi.ac.uk ajb at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Aug 4 15:50:32 UTC 2008

Dear Jorrit,

It was an oversight. The attached patch file should fix the
source code - it was created a while ago to help someone who
asked the same question. Go into the EMBOSS-6.0.1 directory and type:

gunzip -c /somewhere/jaspscan-patch.gz | patch -p1

then recompile. I am away at the moment but one of my colleagues will be
able to answer any further questions on this. The attached will become
part of an official patch sometime after I get back.

Alan