[EMBOSS] How to use toggle properly ?

Sebastien Moretti Sebastien.Moretti at unil.ch
Wed Apr 23 12:31:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have an option (string symbcons) in my application that must be used
only if another option is chosen (boolean cons).

toggle seems to be the right way to do this but its use is a little bit
confusing for me.

I have followed example from emma application but I cannot do the same
kind of thing.

How could I do this ?

Thanks

Here is the ACD code:
      string: symbcons [
          knowntype: "string"
          default: "B.*"
          minlength: 3
          maxlength: 3
          comment: "defaults"
          prompt: "Consensus symbols ?"
          information: "Consensus symbols for mismatches(B),
similarity(.) and identical(*) (B means blank & must be used instead of
blank !)"
          comment: 'method -&&=$"$"'
      ]

      boolean: cons [