[EMBOSS] How to start Jemboss-MS.jar in standalone modus ?

ajb at ebi.ac.uk ajb at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 2 13:33:15 UTC 2008

Hello Axel,

The installation should have produced an icon on your desktop to
launch Jemboss. There should also be an (m)EMBOSS entry in the
start menu for launching Jemboss. If not then uninstalling and
reinstalling might help.

If, on the other hand, the links were accidentally or
intentionally deleted then the shortcut information is:

Target:  PATH-TO-JAVA\bin\javaw.exe Jemboss-MS.jar local
Start in: PATH-TO-mEMBOSS\jemboss\jar

obviously you need to modify the path information above to suit your
installation. It is the 'local' word that tells Jemboss to start
in standalone mode.

HTH

Alan

 Hello everybody,