[EMBOSS] question about 'fuzznuc'and whole datases

Berg-van-den, Marco Marco.Berg-van-den at DSM.COM
Fri Sep 21 11:24:02 UTC 2007

Hi,

I would like to do a pattern search against the whole GenBank or EMBL
database. How do I do that within fuzznuc? Or should I use another
program for that?

Thanks in advance,

Marco van den Berg

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is for the intended recipient only.
If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited.
If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly, please notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately.