[EMBOSS] prosextract option?

Jon Ison jison at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Oct 11 12:16:19 UTC 2007

Hi Veronique

prosextract is indeed hard-coded to write to the EMBOSS data directory
(defined by the EMBOSS environment variable EMBOSS_DATA).

You could always copy the file to your current working directory or into
a directory called ".embossdata" in either your home or current working
directory and the file could still be read by EMBOSS.

If that doesn't help an option to write to any specified directory could
easily be added - please advise.

Cheers

Jon