[EMBOSS] XFree86 vs xorg

ajb at ebi.ac.uk ajb at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Oct 10 13:30:09 UTC 2007

Hello Mick,

For xorg all you need to do is to install the xorg-x11-proto-devel RPM
and then, in EMBOSS-5.0.0, do a 'make clean' and configure again.

You might want to install the gd-devel RPM at the same time (to get PNG
support). If you install them both using 'yum' then all the dependencies
will be pulled-in.

HTH

Alan