[EMBOSS] Updating the Quick Guide

Andres Pinzon andrespinzon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:32:09 UTC 2007

David,
I am in the process of writing an EMBOSS book, called "Análisis de
secuencias usando EMBOSS", (" Molecular sequence analysis using
EMBOSS", in english),  it will be released under a CC license (and of
course Open Source), maybe some of the book content can be used.
Please, if you need help on the "old" quick guide update please let me
know it, Ill be more than glad on helping.

Regards,